Flutter® Eyelash Curler is designed with the right amount of pinch for the perfect curl. Includes 6 replacement curler pads.
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
you gotta have a pair of this very handy tool
With your usual eyelash curler it typically curls the whole lid at a time. What I like so much about this specific curler is that it curls is sections making sure EACH LASH gets the lift it needs and no section is left out. A falsie wearer MUST