Flutter Lashes Slant Tweezers were uniquely designed with a slant tip for an easy lash application that will prevent damage to the lash band.
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
Great tweezers to help out on lashes! 10/10 recommend.
These are of course, a pair of tweezers. They’re good quality, but I mean if you’re not even trying to be extra while putting on your lashes then what are you really even doing!? These are cute!
Flutter lashes makes great quality tweezer, they are heavy and really durable. I like these for plucking eyebrows and I use them sometimes to apply lashes. They are great quality especially for the price point!
These are a great deal
For the price, I love these for shaping my eyebrows!
Flutter Tweezers (Slant Tip)