Flutter Lashes Slant Tweezers were uniquely designed with a slant tip for an easy lash application that will prevent damage to the lash band.
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
These tweezers are so cute! I am constantly losing mine and for $2 these are super cute and worth it. These are a great deal, I’d recommend them.
I love the butterfly look of these tweezers! They are an adorable accessory! They perform perfect. And only $2! Love!
I bought these tweezers not to use them for applying lashes, but to use them for plucking my eyebrows & they are great! The tip is really sharp though, so be careful when using them. I’ve accidentally nicked myself a couple of times while trying to pluck my eyebrows. so worth more than the 1$ I paid for!
Works really well for applying lashes!
I did not expect these to be as good as they are for such a low price!! If you own lashes you need these tweezers!