Flutter Lashes Slant Tweezers were uniquely designed with a slant tip for an easy lash application that will prevent damage to the lash band.
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
I use these to put on my lashes! They’re awesome
Sharp and precise, not dull and very cute packaging was very happy with my purchase
I’ve ordered these before and they were great but i ended up losing them so i ordered a second pair this one i ordered was kind of uneven they don’t grip just right
I love how it’s cute and comes in a black velvet bag! And the design on it too it has like butterfly wings
The best I've ever had