Get Back to Basics with our Classic Lash Set.
Our Ersatz Collection are hand assemble with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
Used this pack of several styles for wedding I was the MUA for and they are gorgeous! And so affordable! Will be getting more packs!
Best vale looking at high end Lilly 9 pairs of there synthetic lashes are $119 vs $29 flutter well again flutter win hands down
such a great deal!!!
Purchase this set if you like more natural eyelashes. This is a perfect set for more subtle and easy to apply lashes. The lashes have a pretty thin band which is great for beginners!
Just got these the other day.....LOVE!