Fierce Ersatz Eyelashes are made with a light cross design that will complement your natural lash line by adding volume and a little purr.
Half lashes designed to add a bit more to your natural lashes.
Our Ersatz Collection are hand assemble with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
These lashes are short banded.. in other words their more of a “accent” lash vs a whole strip lash that might cover the whole lid. So you might get a little surprised and think their too small but their more of a accent lash 🤗
I wouldn’t buy again but look cute for a simple day
I wouldn’t buy these again sense I like the dramatic look . If you want something simple but omg these are your go to .
I get the hype about these lashes after wearing them! I can't imagine not having them in my lash stash!
Yoooo for girls night out THESE ARE WHERE ITS AT SIS!!! yes mam!!! With or without a wing!!! Sis it’s a look!!!