Flutter Eyelash Glue are made with an easy to squeeze tube for a convenient, mess-free application. Long lasting and stress-free lash cleansing with an easy-peel formulation. Made in the USA.
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Fllutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
First I’d like to say that the customer service experience was awesome! My initial order was lost in the mail during delivery and the company sent me a new pair. I received my package and was immediately in love with the quality of the lashes; they looked and felt natural.
recommend if you don't wear eyeliner
Dosent hold all day for me
Ran out of my last eyelash glue & had to buy more. It lasted a very long time for me before I had to replace it with a new one. I refuse to buy any other one cause this one is my favorite & the packaging is too cute (;
I really like the black glue, it’s almost like eyeliner and glue all in one! It seems to be very hard to wash off. I do still go with my (different brand) clear.