#143 Premium Ersatz Eyelashes are design with thick, dark density lashes that progresses into a full and wing tip that flare outwards with several fine layers that offers a full and fluttery effect.
Our Premium Ersatz Collection are hand assemble with the finest synthetic fibers that is precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
I love how these flare out towards the edges of your eyes and give a instant cat eye look
These are so flattering on my eyes. I have tried MANY lashes and the 143s are by far my favorite. I re-use them quite a few times as well so they even end up being less expensive per use than cheaper brands.
Really nice lashes