Crazed Ersatz Eyelashes are uniquely made using layers of density lashes to create a spiky, outward flare for that sexy, sultry effect.
Our Ersatz Collection are hand assemble with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
These are the only lashes I will wear!
Love! Love! Love!
i had to go back and buy more than one pair , easily my favorite lashes !
The lashes are pretty, they're just CRAZY long!! I love a dramatic lash but these just made me feel like I looked like I was trying to take flight!? Idk not my personal style. I bought them because I ALWAYS see YouTubers speak so highly of them! But for me just TOO long! They are pretty though.
I can’t wait to try them one!!! So excited