Provocative Ersatz Eyelashes are designed with an underlying lashes that starts with a subtle criss cross pattern at the band and ends with a captivating flare.
Our Ersatz Collection are hand assemble with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
Perfect for everyday looks or dramatic looks. These give beautiful length for all my eyeshadow looks. These are for sure my new go to lashes!
AmaZing lashes I love them so much
These are the BEST lashes I have ever had! Long, full and sexy!!!
Love the quality of my lashes
I wear these with a more “natural” look since they aren’t full. They’re long and kind of sparse looking. I normally pop these on with some thin liner and they look GREAT
Would definitely buy again