Flutter Eyelash Glue are made with an easy to squeeze tube for a convenient, mess-free application. Long lasting and stress-free lash cleansing with an easy-peel formulation. Made in the USA.
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Fllutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
Don’t sleep on this glue!! I always hate having like the little white edged on my lashes because I accidentally got glue in my eyes and my tears caused this reaction lol but black glue really helps to avoid this , it blends with my liner and acts as a liner
Super nice and comfy- highly recommended
I love this glue. Super cheap and is very good quality. Will be buying again!
I love how fast the glue dries, makes it so easy when putting on my lashes!