You Got This and that with some hella fly, volumize lashes.
Our Synthetic Collection are hand assemble with the finest synthetic fibers that is precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
These have basically become my new everyday lashes! I get SO many compliments.. love them!
It's amazing how your whole perspective of how you look can make such a dramatic change with the lashes
These are super cute and like most of the flutter lashes they are very lightweight... They are a little to long for an everday look for me but still super cute :-)
They are so full and glam with or without makeup. Love them!
The eyelashes are super pretty! But the band is too thin for me! I can't put these on. Ive tried multiple times but I just can't. The lashes are long and pretty tho!