The best wings are Intoxicating! Redesigned with the ultimate flutter effect.
Our Synthetic Collection are hand assemble with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
I wish I could show you all a photo of these on me. I looked amazing! My favorite part? They were as comfortable as they were beautiful. I forgot I was wearing them. Easy to apply and wear all night.
LOVEE THESE LASHES!! I loved the original style, but these have become my new favorite. They flatter my eyes really well and are also very lightweight. Would definitely recommend!
Obsessed with them!!
These are my favorite lashes! I only wear them for special occasions that are with my husband. I wore These on my wedding day, these lashes will always be dear to my heart.
These are the perfect fit! Not to long not to short, not to full nor not full enough. The fill is just right also! This is my new favorite! I love them!