There’s No Bad Days with bangin’ lashes with crisscrosses that would have them totally crossed out.
Our Synthetic Collection are hand assemble with the finest synthetic fibers that is precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
I love these lashes. I haven't worn them yet, but I think they are going to be fun and flirty on my eyes.
Love the feel they complete any look
Wispy and full perfect for any occasion
I found Flutter Lashes because of @SavannahSylver and I am in love! This is my 4th different style and each one is as beautiful as the one before.
I just recieved these and they are beautiful.. I have yet to get a pair of flutter lashes I didn't love... All there lashes are amazing ther quality and how they look LOVE THIS BRAND!!!!!!