Wings are meant to be lifted! Intoxicating Wing double lifted for voluminous fluff and flutter.
Our Synthetic Collection are hand assemble with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
I will recommend them to everyone who wants to look extra without looking too extra. They shape my hooded eyes well and give them really good dimension.
These lashes are really beautiful if your opting for a more full look. Amazing volume and length
As a beginner I find these intoxicating wing double lift lashes simply beautiful on and off. They are easy to handle because the band is just the right weight for liner/no liner. The wing shape is natural beauty enhancer. I love dressing up my looks with these beauties. THANKS FLUTTER LASHES
Love these lashes! Literally can’t get enough!
I have been a customer of flutter lashes for over 5 years now. The "intoxicating" lashes have always been my holy grail but after trying these new and improved version I'm hooked. They have the same drama but look more natural and flirty at the same time. Well done on always being the best flutter!