You Got This and that with some hella fly, volumize lashes.
Our Synthetic Collection are hand assemble with the finest synthetic fibers that is precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
These are super cute and like most of the flutter lashes they are very lightweight... They are a little to long for an everday look for me but still super cute :-)
They are so full and glam with or without makeup. Love them!
The eyelashes are super pretty! But the band is too thin for me! I can't put these on. Ive tried multiple times but I just can't. The lashes are long and pretty tho!
The perfect everyday lash with a sassy flair.
Affordable, but not cheap. Band is super flexible and comfortable. Love the unique styles.