Kaelyn Mink Eyelashes are smaller with length and subtle cross design that would add a nice touch to the ends of natural lash line.
Half lashes designed to add a bit more to your natural lashes.
Our Mink Collection are hand assemble with the finest Mink hairs that is precisely layered on a cotton band that offers a lightweight/comfortable all day wear. Reusable (10 - 20+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
good for the day to day errands look without being so extra!
Cute and foxy
I love these lashes, they’re on-trend and affordable! These are the perfect shape for a natural looking cat eye or foxy eye. I’m so in-love with these lashes. I’m glad these are good quality, mink lashes, as I will be wearing them for all my up-coming selfies!
perfect for my small eyes
I can’t go anywhere without a lash (rip -eyelash extensions) so these are amazing and super natural!! - v everyday wear and really easy to clean and reuse