Kamilla Mink Eyelashes are made with double the mink fur and are design with a dark, thick, dense layer of cross pattern that adds extreme volume with length to your eyes for a seductive look.
Our Mink Collection are hand assemble with the finest Mink hairs that is precisely layered on a cotton band that offers a lightweight/comfortable all day wear. Reusable (10 - 20+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
If you're looking for a dramatic and bold look these are the best!
The black band just makes my look more dramatic and bold! Love it
These lashes have a great black base lash that give the best full dramatic look 😍
My girlfriend told me to try these lashes and she was right. They are everything and more. This was my first time with strip lashes. I’ve always had extensions then when covid struck they all came off so I had to find an alternative plan. After some practice they are working out great. I’m not sure if I’m going back to extensions after trying these lashes. Thank you Flutter